Monday 7 November 2011

Queen Mab

I heard about the brawl in the marketplace and thats why I originally thought Romeo was so sad, but I then realized he was having problems with Roseline. So Benvolio, Romeo and I were walking to the Capulet's party when I concluded that he had been visited by Queen Mab. Queen Mab is a fairy-like creature that drives an acorn vehicle that has spider wheels, she will go into your head through you ear and will intensify whatever emotion you are feeling the most at the moment. I dont think everybody understood what I was going for, but I had was just trying to help Romeo out. Hopefully the party will cheer Romeo up a tad, because I'm missing my good old happy friend. I did see Romeo talking to Lady Capulet's daughter. Juliet is her name I think. I wonder if anything is going on there. Maybe thats why Romeo was so happy when he left the party? I'm sure he'll tell me everything anyway when we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment